Does God Love?
What is the Simple Plan of the Master Horseman?
The Simple Plan of the Master Horseman
1. I love my horse and I desire to have a beautiful, personal relationship with him. I know that this partnership will lead to a beautiful, graceful oneness that will make my horse a better horse and make Him more beautiful, healthy, valuable and useful. I know that inside my horse is a natural instinct that tells him, he needs a leader and caretaker. I know my horse will excel at many things but it will all start with a partnership and then one small step at a time, one small give at a time.
2. However, I know this relationship is hard to establish because my horse has chosen to go his own way and run away from me. He doesn’t trust me or know me. We are separated because of my horse’s natural instincts to fear and because He is rejecting me and the plan I have for him. My horse doesn’t know my plan is the best for him. Without a leader to care for him and direct him I know my horse faces death. I know that if he ends up following his own way or other leaders he may be abused, hurt, misunderstood and even killed. He will end with a wasted life of no real purpose and many talents within my horse will go to waste. My horse is choosing the road to danger and death.
3. I love my horse and know that I am here to be the leader he needs. I must cross the gap and I will daily prove this to my horse. I will prove my love. I will provide the way for my horse to become the horse I know he can be through pursuing a relationship with him and showing that I am a loving, trustworthy, respectable leader. I will do whatever it takes and pay whatever price I must to prove to Him I want to be his partner. I will offer this friendship and relationship as a gift to the horse because I love him more than he can ever understand.
4. Now my horse must make a choice, will he follow me and trust me or will he continue to follow his own path and his life will become harder and harder and death may eventually result. My horse must make his own decision. I can’t force him. I want my horse to choose to be with me. I know this will be the only way our love and partnership can grow. I hope my horse chooses the right answer because the wrong answer just keeps getting harder and harder. Will he turn to me, trust me and allow me to lead? Will he accept my gift of friendship and love? I will keep making the offer.
What about you? What path are you following?
Did you know God is the Master Horseman.
1. You are God’s creation just like the horse is. He loves you and created you to know Him personally and intimately. He uniquely designed you and has a wonderful plan for your life.
“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” - Genesis 1:27
“For You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…” - Psalm 139:13-14
Christ speaks - “I came that they can have life and have it abundantly, that it might be full and meaningful.” - John 10:10
2. We were created to have fellowship with God; but because of our own stubborn self wills we have chosen to go our own independent way. This indifference and rebellion is called sin. We have all sinned. Because of our sin we are separated from God and our fellowship is broken because God is holy-totally clean and without sin) and He can’t be connected with our sin. The penalty for sin is death and eternal separation from our designer.
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ, our Lord.” - Romans 6:23
3. But this is not His desire. Just as the horseman offers his horse a gift of trust and love, God offers you a free gift too. Jesus Christ is God’s provision for our sin. Through Him we can know God personally and experience God’s love. Jesus came to show His love for us. He made the ultimate sacrifice and died on your behalf and mine to pay our death penalty. Because He was blameless and without sin, death could not hold Him and He came back to life after 3 days. He is our provision to restore us to God. God is trustworthy. He is offering you love, peace and purpose.
“But God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” - Romans 5:8
“God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life” - John 3:16
“Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.’” - John 14:6
4. The choice is now yours to make. Will you not only believe Jesus is who He says He is, Will you choose to trust Him and make Him the leader of your life? Will you turn from yourself and turn to God and trust Jesus Christ to forgive your sins and make you what He desires for you to be. Will you follow His lead? Will you accept the free gift of salvation from your sins and turn to a loving, caring, wise, trustworthy Father. If you choose to believe and receive His gift and turn to His leadership then you can know God and personally experience His love. This will be far more graceful and beautiful than the very best relationship that the very best horseman could ever have with the very best horse. It will be an incredible relationship and journey with your Creator that has an exquisite and wonderful plan for your life. Will you partner with Him? Will you ride with Him?
“…If you will confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord’ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the scripture says, ‘Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.’ For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile -the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who calls on him, for, ‘Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” - Romans 10:9-13
“As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.” - John 1:12“By grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is a gift of God; not as a result of works that no one should boast.” - Ephesians 2:8,9
Christ speaks “Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him.” - Revelation 3:20
The choice is now yours…
Are you ready to begin Your journey?
If you still have doubts or questions message us.
If you answered "YES" to this question then all you need to do is take a simple step. Receive God's free gift right now by faith through prayer. (Prayer is talking to God)
God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your Heart. The following is a suggested prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life to you and accept you as the Savior and new Leader of my life. Thank you for your free gift and for forgiving my sins and for eternal life with you. Please take control of my life and make me the kind of person you want me to be. Make me like you. Thank you, I trust you and believe you!"
Does this prayer express the desire of your heart? If it does pray it right now and Christ will come into your life as HE promised!
"The witness is this, that god has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, in order that you may KNOW YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE! - 1 John 5:11-13
Thank God often for His Gift and His Life and Promise that He will NEVER leave you. These promises are NOT based on feeling. Sometimes our feelings can mislead us. The promise of God's Word, the Bible is our authority and resting place NOT our feelings. It is a fact, we believe this fact and have FAITH in the trustworthiness of God Himself and His Word. So even if your feelings doubt, NEVER doubt Him. God is always there!
Now that you have entered a personal relationship with Jesus Christ many things happened including the following:
1. Christ came into your life (Rev. 3:20, Colossians 1:27)
2. Your sins were forgiven (Colossians 1:14)
3. You became a child of God (John 1:12)
4. You received eternal life (John 5:24)
5. You began a great adventrue for which you were created (John 10:10, 2 Corinthians 5:17, 1Thessalonians 5:18)
Can you think of anything more exciting than knowing you have a personal friendship with the Creator of all things and that He loves you dearly? Why not praise and tell God thank you again right now!
Here are some suggestion on how to grow in your relationship with God.·
G - Go to God everyday and talk with Him (Pray) John 15:7 ·
R - Read God's word the Bible everyday (Acts 17:11 - begin with the Gospel of John) If you are unable to get a bible then we would be happy to assist ·
O - Obey God moment by moment. He will speak to your heart and through the Bible teachings (John 14:21) ·
W - Witness for Christ through your life and words and tell others the GOOD NEWS! (Matthew 4:19, John 15:8) ·
T - Trust God for every detail of your life and seek His direction. He will lead you. 1 Peter 5:7 ·
H - Holy Spirit - This is the spirit and power of God that is your comforter and placed within you to guide you. Allow Him to control and empower your daily life and witness (Galations 5:16,17; Acts 1:8)
We want to celebrate with you and assist you in your journey. We are so happy and excited for you! Welcome to the Body of Christ. Please take a bold step and let us know of your decision to follow Christ right away. We would love to provide you with free materials and a mentor (special friend) to help encourage you and assist you as you grow in your relationship with God. Please email us right away so we can begin praying for you.